According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Architectural Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global architectural services market share is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Architectural services involve the use of planning and designing the structure and aesthetics of spaces and buildings that comply with zoning, codes, and safety requirements. They include programming, site selection, project management, interior designing, multiple contract preparation, feasibility studies and building condition audits for proper construction of numerous residential and commercial projects.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/architectural-services-market/requestsample
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing number of infrastructure development projects across the globe. Along with this, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for retrofitting, refurbishment and renovation from the residential segment, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, with the inflating disposable incomes of the masses and their evolving lifestyle preferences, there has been an escalating demand for modern homes with aesthetic interior designs. This, along with the rapid expansion of smart city projects on the global level and the increasing need for feasible waste management designs, is further contributing to the market growth.
Ask Customization and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/architectural-services-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Foster + Partners Limited
- HDR Inc.
- HKS Inc.
- HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft (ACS Group)
- IBI Group Inc.
- Nikken Sekkei Ltd
- Perkins&Will Stantec Inc.
Breakup by Service Type:
- Architectural Advisory Services
- Construction and Project Management Services
- Engineering Services
- Interior Designing Services
- Urban Planning Services
Breakup by End-Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Eye Tracking Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/eye-tracking-market
- Chatbot Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/chatbot-market
- Metal Powder Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/metal-powder-market
- Virtual Reality Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virtual-reality-market
- United States E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-cigarette-market
- Concrete Superplasticizer Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/concrete-superplasticizer-market
- Flip Classroom Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flip-classroom-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800