According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Breast Imaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global breast imaging market size reached US$ 3.70 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of 8.70% during 2021-2026.
Breast imaging refers to the technique of diagnosing breast cancer through high-resolution images of breast tissues in both males and females. It involves numerous ionizing and non-ionizing technologies to screen, detect, and diagnose the type of cancer, its location, and stage of progression. It also utilizes various imaging procedures, such as screening mammography and breast ultrasound, to check for suspicious tissues and the surrounding auxiliary tissues for the early diagnosis of cancer before the actual symptoms appear.
The growing incidences of breast cancer are primarily driving the global breast imaging market. Besides this, the increasing awareness regarding the early detection of breast cancer and related diseases is also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the World Health Organization (WHO) has identified breast cancer as one of the most prevalent forms of cancer among women. As a result, governments worldwide are taking initiatives and preventive measures to mitigate the risk factors and enhance cancer screening and diagnosis. For instance, the Government of the United Kingdom has launched the “Be clear on cancer” program, which focuses on the early diagnosis of cancer. This has led to a significant rise in the adoption rate of breast imaging procedures across the globe. Moreover, extensive investments in advanced imaging software and hybrid systems, such as automated whole breast ultrasound systems (AWBU) and MBI/BSGI, are also facilitating market growth.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Get a PDF sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/breast-imaging-market/requestsample
- Based on technology, the market has been divided into ionizing breast imaging (mammography, positron emission tomography-computed tomography, molecular breast imaging, positron emission mammography, and cone-beam computed tomography), non-ionizing breast imaging (breast ultrasound, breast MRI, automated whole-breast ultrasound, breast thermography, and electric impedance tomography), and optical imaging.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
- On the geographical front, major regions include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
The competitive landscape of the breast imaging market has been examined, with some of the key players being Allengers Medical Systems Limited, Aurora Health Care Inc. (Schoen Clinic), Canon Inc., Carestream Health Inc. (Onex Corporation), Delphinus Medical Technologies, Dilon Technologies Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Micrima Limited, Planmed Oy, Siemens Healthineers AG (Cerner Corporation) and Toshiba Corporation.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/breast-imaging-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800