A new research report by IMARC Group, titled “Chewing Gum Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the market is currently witnessing strong growth. The global chewing gum market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years. Chewing gum is a soft and non-edible substance produced only for the purpose of chewing. The texture of chewing gum is reminiscent of rubber owing to the properties of polymer, plasticizer, and resin components, which gives it a chewy characteristic. In addition to this, they help to eliminate bad odours by providing a refreshing taste and long-lasting flavour. While the ancient gums were produced from the sap of spruce trees, the modern chewing gum is made up of gum base, food colours, flavours, polyol coating among others.
Get a sample copy of this Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/chewing-gum-market/requestsample
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
- One of the primary factors behind the surging demand for chewing gums is their health benefits which include combating stress and anxiety, improving concentration, and reducing oral bacteria due to inclusion of isomaltulose.
- Another factor which has augmented the demand for chewing gums is impulse purchasing. This demand is generally supported by the younger generation who resorts to chewing gum after a meal, smoking or during long working days.
- Moreover, manufacturers are targeting young population by introducing unique flavours and attractive packaging. Some of the new flavours include cherry, banana, lemon, cinnamon, blueberry, grapes and orange.
- However, there are several factors that hamper the market growth. For instance, sugar-free gums also run a risk of dental erosion owing to acidic flavourings and preservatives that are added.
View Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://bit.ly/3kg5mWt
The market is fragmented with the presence of both small and large manufacturers who compete in terms of prices and quality. There is an intense competition in the market which makes it difficult for small players to survive. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- Lotte, Cloetta
Chewing Gum Market Segmentation:
Our report has categorized the market based on Region, Sugar Type, Product Type and Distribution Channel.
Market Breakup by Sugar Type:
- Sugar Free Chewing Gums
- Sugared Chewing Gums
Market Breakup by Product Type:
- Cut and Wrap
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, the report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours after the payment confirmation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800