According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Lithium-Ion Battery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the India lithium-ion battery market reached a value of US$ XX Million in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
A lithium-ion, or Li-ion, battery refers to a rechargeable battery that has a high energy density. A standard lithium-ion battery can store up to 150 watt-hours of electricity in 1 kilogram of battery. It does not have a memory effect, on account of which it is not required to be discharged before recharging. Li-ion batteries are low maintenance and considered ideal for modern fuel gauge applications. These batteries find extensive applications ranging from automobiles to power sources for personal computers and mobile devices.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-lithium-ion-battery-market/requestsample
India Lithium-Ion Battery Market:
The elevating demand for hybrid and electric vehicles, which employ lithium-ion batteries, is one of the key factors driving the market growth in India. Furthermore, various electronic gadgets, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc., typically run on lithium-ion batteries. The rising demand for consumer electronics in the country has also propelled the sales of these batteries. Additionally, the increasing product demand can be further attributed to its excess power storage capacity that is favorable during peak hours of electricity demand. Besides this, significant growth in the production of renewable energy, particularly solar and wind, is also augmenting the need for grid energy storage. All the factors mentioned above will continue to bolster the India lithium-ion battery market over the forecasted period.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-lithium-ion-battery-market
India Lithium-Ion Battery Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide
- Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt
- Lithium Manganese Oxide
- Others (Li-ion Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide and Li-ion Titanate Oxide)
Breakup by Power Capacity:
- 0 to 3000mAh
- 3000mAh to 10000mAh
- 10000mAh to 60000mAh
- More than 60000mAh
Breakup by Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Storage
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the lithium ion battery manufacturers being
A123 Systems LLC, AESC SDI CO.,LTD., LG Chem Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD., Toshiba Corporation, Amperex Technology Limited, BAK Group, Blue Energy Limited, BYD Company Ltd., CBAK Energy Technology, Inc., Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock CO.,LTD., Valence Technology, Inc., SK innovation Co., Ltd, and Hitachi, Ltd.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Automotive Glass Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-glass-market
- Alcoholic Beverages Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/alcoholic-beverages-market
- Digital Oilfield Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-oilfield-market
- Iot Security Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/iot-security-market
- Silicon Wafer Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/silicon-wafer-market
- Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market https://www.imarcgroup.com/hyperspectral-imaging-systems-market
- Microcrystalline Cellulose Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/microcrystalline-cellulose-market
- Substation Automation Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/substation-automation-market
- Downhole Tools Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/downhole-tools-market
- Bubble Tea Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bubble-tea-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800