According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “United States E-Cigarette Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the United States e-cigarette market size is currently witnessing robust growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to continue its robust growth during 2021-2026.
E-cigarettes are battery-operated devices that deliver nicotine vapor doses and flavored solutions to users. They comprise a battery, heating coil, and liquid cartridge and resemble conventional pipes, cigars, and cigarettes. As they do not burn tobacco, which produces tar and carbon monoxide, they have gained immense traction in the United States.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-e-cigarette-market/requestsample
The growing awareness among individuals about the negative impacts of smoking tobacco products represents one of the key factors positively influencing the sales of e-cigarettes in the US. Apart from this, e-cigarettes offer different nicotine strengths, thereby allowing consumers to customize the experience according to their needs. This, coupled with the availability of an extensive range of flavors such as fruits and botanicals, is strengthening the growth of the market in the country. Furthermore, leading market players are engaging in merger and acquisition (M&A) activities to increase their overall profitability and broaden their existing consumer base.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-e-cigarette-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product:
- Modular E-Cigarette
- Rechargeable E-Cigarette
- Next-Generation E-Cigarette
- Disposable E-Cigarette
Breakup by Flavor:
Breakup by Mode of Operation:
- Automatic E-Cigarette
- Manual E-Cigarette
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Specialist E-Cig Shops
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Insulated Packaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/insulated-packaging-market
- Conductive Polymers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/conductive-polymers-market
- Pharmacogenomics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pharmacogenomics-market
- Battery Recycling Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/battery-recycling-market
- Aromatherapy Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aromatherapy-market
- Nebulizers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nebulizers-market
- Antimicrobial Coatings Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market
- Eye Tracking Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/eye-tracking-market
- Commercial Satellite Imaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/commercial-satellite-imaging-market
- Green Packaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/green-packaging-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800